Monday 4 April 2011

Bee Crafty Challenge No: 20


I feel really guilty as this card has been thrown together in a matter of minutes, but I so wanted to take part in this weeks Bee Crafty "Spring" challenge so I hope you will all forgive me!

The reason for my lack of quality crafting time this week is that I have been lucky enough to be invited to help out again on the Bee Crafty stand at the Motor Cycle Museum Craft Show this Saturday (9th April 2011) and I have been busy putting a few little ideas together for the show. This will be the 2nd craft show that I have been lucky enough to help out at, and Bee Crafty will once again be showcasing lots of fab crafting products.

If you are free on Saturday between 10am and 4pm, and you fancy having a mooch around the Bee Crafty stand it would be really great to see you all at the show! Just look out for the Bumble Bees!

No comments:

Post a Comment