Saturday 17 August 2013

Kaisercraft Mini Album

Having watched lots of You Tube videos on how to make a mini album using empty toilet rolls I thought I would finally give it a go. Bit of a tip I picked up - iron your toilet rolls flat, sounds crazy I know but it does make them easier to decorate. As I had someone in mind who I was going to give the album to, I chose a quite masculine paper collection by Kaisercraft. Here is the result
 
 
 
 



 

                And yes, I gave it to the fabulous Mr Nigel May, who I met in Evesham today

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely photograph Debs, this is fabulous and I bet Nigel was over the moon to receive such a fabulous work of art!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must give this a go - yoiu have done a great job!! fabulous - Lucky Nigel!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you meeting Nigel & lucky Nigel receiving this amazing album xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its fab Deb and I bet Nigel loved it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool, the make and the recipient

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! I must admit I've been saving loo roll centres since watching one of the videos on Youtube! Never quite sure about the 'hygenic' aspects of these, since working in Nursery School and some were putting sweeties in Santas made from these tubes!!!!! But there, I know the province of the ones I've got, so will have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is fabulous, and lucky Nigel, do you know I have quite a few Ironed Toilet Roll tubes, and never did anything with them, thanks for the inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super divine!!!!

    ReplyDelete