Sunday 10 May 2015

I got a teeny weeny bit messy ....

I am on a bit of a mission to actually use crafty items I have bought that haven't as yet been opened or used. So I had another stamping dabble last night! 

I usually shy away from sprays, mists or anything that runs the risk of getting messy, but I took a deep breath and sprayed three cosmic shimmer mists onto some white card stock and let it dry. 

Then I chose the Vision Incognito stamp by Visible Image ands stamped it with Versamark black ink, I added glossy accents to the centre of the eye and also let that dry, 

The resulting Image was then just matted and layered onto a 6 x 6 card with coordinating card stock.xx



4 comments:

  1. A wonderful background, Deborah, super card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you so much Roy, I was quite pleased with how it turned out x

      Delete